* Marion County resident.
* Willingness to comply with program requirements and fully participate in treatment.
* No physical or mental health issues which would prevent participation in the program. (Will be assessed on a case by case basis)
* High risk offender as assessed by ORAS.
* Diagnosed as drug dependent and in need of an intensive outpatient program.
* Criminal case assigned to Judge Slagle or Judge Finnegan.
* Convicted of or pleaded guilty to a felony offense.
* Defendant has been sentenced to community control sanctions with successful completion of the drug court program being one of the sanctions imposed.
* Judge Slagle has sole discretion in determining admissibility to the Drug Dockets.